Rich Info-graphics driven approach
- Creative Teaching methods of IITs and MIT
- 100% Lucid Language, easy to understand English/Hindi
- Smart lessons with 3D animations for easy understanding
- Combining concepts with current technology, science, engineering etc.
- All concepts with colorful illustrative graphics and pictures
- Flow charts and Mind maps that show inter-relation between concepts
- Constant revisions with colorful info-graphics for remembrance
- Competitive exams prep. for relevant classes (9 std. and above)
- Teaching over live-whiteboard which can be accessed anytime as per preference
- Session recording with audio/video for revision as per preference
- All lessons from the very basics to advanced for stronger foundation
- Robotics-Technology-Tinkering-Making classes on weekends/Holidays (Optional)
- Product/Industrial Design over weekends (Optional)
- Exposure to professional skills right from school level (Robotics, coding, 3D design, website design, film making, technology, DIY Making culture etc.) (Optional)
- Career consulting in engineering/art/film etc.
What is Different?
Math gives Answers!
As a Product Designer, Educator and a Former Professor, I truly believe that education and learning must be fun and enjoyable. Right from when we were kids, we loved learning new skills. But as we grew older we started hating it, simply because of the wrong approach.
A major reason of starting to hate learning is that we can no longer relate the skills being taught to our daily life and we can’t find any use of it in the world, outside the school walls.
Having tested almost every career after my engineering (Freelance, Business, Education, Industry, Startups, YouTube…) I can certainly say that the skills that are taught in schools (most of it) are definitely useful outside the school wall, If only we can relate those with what we see outside.
Math can show us why a business will be profitable and help us take decisions before starting and in early stages of a business
History shows us using live examples what should not be repeated and how the world used to work and can work in future which is the key to a successful life
Computers show how can we automate and perform tasks faster by creating new and better technology
Science helps us understand the world around us and adapt to the laws of nature and thrive no matter what may come
If we can understand why something is important to learn it becomes fun to learn and ultimately that is what curriculum designers in schools are trying to achieve.
But the gab can only be bridged by passionate teachers who go the extra mile to help learners relate what they see in the outside world with what they learn inside the school.