On Site training
Product design made easy!
Not the Usual Seminar
- 100% Functional product design
- Learn how to transform ideas into a FUNCTIONAL prototype
- Design for Manufacturing, Assembly, Performance and Aesthetics
- ENJOY the training, NOT endure as is the case with most programs
- Learn by DOING approach, followed in every section
- Learn how to handle big projects through efficient and organized workflows which get the job done quickly!
- Use our years of experience in functional product design to come up to speed
100% Learn by Building approach
Don't just do a Course, do a Project to learn something!
- Finish a big and exciting project and learn the skills to do so, on the way
- Don’t just learn a skill, Put it to use, so it is worth something to you!
- By the end of the course/project, you not only have some kickass skills, but also have something that shows that you do.
- Something which 99% among us don’t have, is a portfolio!
In-depth Industrial knowledge
The Dos and Don't s of the Shop floor
- Photo-realistic product rendering and CAD mock-ups, allowing you to visualize the product before manufacturing
- Design for Injection molding, 3D printing, Machining, assembly, welding, sheet metal, forging, laser cutting, surface treatments and so on…
- Learn how to optimize your designs for performance and costing, through FEA Simulations
- Learn how to communicate the design to shop floor as per International Standards through manufacturing drawings and symbols
- Design Mechanisms and compute running loads easily using motion simulations
- Optimize the Aerodynamics using flow simulations and CFD
Get the financial freedom everyone dreams about
Professional courses tailor made to impart functional product design skills
What people feel...
FairCAD did a tremendous job! They went above and beyond the scope of the project.The level of detail and accuracy was unparalleled. We WILL be doing business in the very near future
They do really amazing work! I had a very complicated project which was split into 3 phases, and they were happy to work with me as per my preference very efficiently
They have some serious skills. I always love to work with them. Honest, hard working and fast response. Will definitely hire them again for sure
Really helpful seminar on Solidworks, enjoyed a lot too. Never seen before quality
One of the best courses I have ever attended. Was really insightful, in depth and most importantly, I really enjoyed a lot
Flexible seminar duration based on the need
Solidworks UI, Intro, Customization, Basics, Solid Modelling, Sketching, Arithmetic operations, Rendering, Drawings etc.
Brakes and wheels (Disc, Caliper, Paddle assembly, Rims, Tyre)
Advanced solid modelling, Sculpting, Boolean operations, 3D sketching, Weldments, Mass and section properties, Assembly, toolbox etc. etc.
Chassis and Suspension ( Tubing frame, Axial and lateral members, Suspension arms, upright, Creating assembly)
Solidworks surfacing, sheet metal, routing, Advanced rendering, Advanced drawing, Fastening features, Animations, Exp. view, Autotrace etc.
Steering, Radiator, Engine, Differential (Steering wheel, links, Engine block and headers, Differential gear train)
Design for manufacturing (DFM) and assembly (DFA), molding, 3D printing, Sheet metal, machining, Assembly features, mates, toolbox etc.
Body and cockpit (Body surfaces, Cockpit surfaces, Car parts assembly, generating STL files for 3D printing)
Solidworks Simulation (FEA), Static and dynamic studies, Kinematics, Motion studies, Fluid flow (CFD), Mold flow etc.
Simulation Expert 90%
Testing for Performance, Motion, Aerodynamics (Testing Chassis, Steering, Suspension, Aerodynamics)
Solidworks UI, Intro, Customization, Basics, Sketching, Solid modelling, Rendering, Drawings, sheet metal Intro, weldments, Surfacing Intro, Simulation Intro, Composer Intro etc.